We have a pleasure to present that in the dates 01/10/2017 – 30/09/2018 in cooperation with Zespol Szkol Centrum Ksztalcenia Praktycznego im. Wincentego Witosa in Bujny, we are implementing the project called The development of professional competencies – internships for students of the Wincenty Witos Vocational School Practical Training Centre in Bujny. The project number 2017-1-PL01-KA102-037656 is realized within the framework of a systemic project Transnational mobility of students, graduates and vocational education staff, co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund, Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development.
The overriding goal of the project, achieved in the long-term horizon, is to support students in acquiring practical professional competences in an international environment and to indicate their suitability, which in turn will increase their chances of finding employment in the profession in which they obtained education. A number of specific objectives will contribute to the full achievement of the main objective, including:
– providing 35 students of the ZS CKP in Bujny the opportunity to gain work experience by implementing foreign internships. In this context, the project harmonizes with the education requirements in force at the School, as mobility will replace the necessity of compulsory practices provided for in the core curriculum;
– giving young people a chance for practical verification of knowledge acquired in the theory, at school. The internship will enable learning the realities of work in the profession and confronting them with expectations, which will allow future graduates to know what potential employers may require;
– the possibility of encountering innovative work methods and modern tools used in agricultural and forestry industries;
– development by 35 participants of competences in the field of using a foreign language or – more broadly speaking – communication in intercultural conditions;
– creating a social inclusion opportunity for at least 20 students with fewer opportunities;
– development of international contacts of the School, serving both the effective implementation of this project, but also creating the basis for subsequent activities.
The project goals outlined in this way correspond to the identified needs of the School’s pupils and teachers, as well as to main goals of our activities.
In frame of the project, 35 students of ZS CKP in Bujny will take internships in cooperation with us, in Greek enterprises. The mobility experience will be implemented within the framework of a two-week stay in Greece, which will take place on 23/04 – 04/05/2018.
Can’t wait to meet those young active people! 🙂