Another from our partners’ project got approved. This time it is School Complex No. 1 from Sokolow Podlaski. In this project, there will be 80 students involved from 5 different professions: Hospitality Technician, Economy Technician, Car Repair Technician, IT Technician and Cook. We are more than happy, that we will have an an opportunity to work with another polish students. There will be two mobilities implemented in frame of the project. First one with 35 students, and second with 45.
Project has many different targets, which are:
– Including 20 students in the field of hospitality techniques in the implementation of foreign apprenticeship, 20 in the direction of economist technician, 20 in the direction of IT technician, 10 in the profession of cook and 10 in the profession of car repair technician.
– Including at least 50 people with fewer opportunities (from low income families, incomplete families, rural areas, difficult access to school, culture centers, etc.).
– Including in the project implementation at least 8 teachers who are tutors, coordinators, or persons who evaluate and approve the learning outcomes achieved by students, in order to raise their competences in the initiation and development of future activities for the development of the school and the youth studying there.
– Strengthening international partnerships for the development of the vocational education sector.
– Development of professional competences dedicated to each of the 5 professions participating in the project.
– Development of language competence of 80 participants by enabling them to interact with the English language in a real work environment.
– Development of soft competencies of 80 participants (team work skills, broadening cultural and social awareness, increasing sense of responsibility and development of entrepreneurial and active attitudes, etc.).
– Development of the educational offer of ZS No. 1 in Sokolow Podlaski and improvement of the quality of education through familiarization with good practices used in the vocational education and training sector outside of Poland.
– Development of competences related to the process of preparation and implementation of international projects in cooperation with experienced partners from Greece and foreign enterprises and workplaces.
– Using new methods of validation and certification of the achievements of vocational education participants, in order to equip them with additional advantages before entering the labor market.
After recruitment process, students will go through preparation trainings, which will focus mainly on the linguistic and cultural concept. They will have classes to improve their English, especially if it comes to daily communication and profession vocabulary. They will also learn how to speak Greek on basic level. The last but not least, they will also find out more about cultural and pedagogical aspects of the project.
We cannot wait to host them in sunny Greece! Besides oh hard work, they will also have reach cultural programme which help them to know Greece better, with her historical heritage. We hope that thanks to the project, the Youth from Poland will increase their chances on the European labour market. To make them safe and comfortable, besides 8 teachers from the school, they will also will be under supervision of our staff member, who are experienced and have great approach to young people. We are sure that participation in the project and mainly in the mobility, will be unforgettable experience for students from Sokolow Podlaski.