After the holidays, the next and the last group under the project has come to Greece. This time 20 Car vehicles technicians and 13 Nutrition and food services technicians could use the possibility to make their internships in Greece. They spent with us 12 days and were here on the dates: 17-28 of September 2018, performing the tasks under their profession.
Besides of many different professional skills, during all of the 3 mobilities, youth could also develop their language skills, using English in everyday life and communicating with co-workers. The have also:
– become more open for new experiences,
– made the confrontation of previous experience related to work in Poland with those acquired while staying in Greece,
– get acquainted with the requirements that must be met in order to be an attractive candidate to work in a given industry, including verifying the knowledge and skills in confrontation with the expectations and standards of the receiving companies,
– gained new experiences that can be used on the Polish and European labor market,
– learned independence and coping with stress in various life situations,
– acquired team work skills, work organization, division of tasks and executing orders of superiors,
– strengthened their faith in their own abilities, assertiveness and increase motivation for
– increased their chances of employment (both on the domestic and European market) by carrying out mandatory internships required by the core curriculum in an attractive international environment, which allows learning about another system, culture and work standards, and thus – their interest in intercultural issues and the ability to find a place in a multicultural society increased, as well as they broke stereotypes and established new relationships,
– raised their level of communicative and interpersonal skills,
– increased their level of self-confidence and realized the importance of the self-assessment process in terms of their own development,
– a sense of European citizenship has grown due to communing with another culture belonging to one European community,
– opened up to the world, widened their horizons and undertook active attitudes.
We are glad of being a part of this wonderful experience for all the participants! Below You can have a look how the last group was working and spending their free time.